Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Here I Go Again

It has been almost 2 years since i wrote in blog. This is already my second blog site. I left it coz i felt it was the right thing to do. Now i want to be anonymous.... So that i could express what i think in day to day life...

For the past 2 years a lot of things had happen. Some people change and some people just remains the same. I myself has certainly change in one way or another. You might say that you grew up again. You become more open minded in the realities of life. You can also realize all the mistakes you have done and how much you have lost. But this is life you made decision coz you believe those where right when you made it. All you need now is to face it and move on.

I know now i have lost my destined partner. I made the mistake of letting her go. But even if lost her my love for her will never be lost. I can even still say now I still love her and i truly miss her.

I saw you in my dreams last night and it felt so good to see you again. All i can remember when i woke is just hugging so tight and looking at your eyes. Your eyes so beautiful and expressive. All i can do is wonder how you are and just sob late this morning. I really wanted to call you up just to hear your voice but i know i shouldn't, i know i have let you go and i know that your happy. But where ever you are i will always love you. You are the girl for me and you will never be replace in my heart and in my mind......

No comments: